5 Things to Expect… from Lindsay Soto on VERSUS Tonight
October 27, 2008 2 Comments
Let the great experiment begin! VERSUS’ new alternate hockey reporter Lindsay Soto makes her debut tonight working with Joe Beninati and Eddie Olczyk on the Chicago-Minnesota game. We’ve written about Ms. Soto before, and thought this would be a perfect chance to debut a segment called “5 Things”, where we take a look at something exciting in upcoming NHL games, and use it as an excuse to make dick jokes. Anyway, here’s our first list, post-jumperton.
5 Things to Expect… From Lindsay Soto on Tonight’s VERSUS Broadcast of Blackhawks-Wild.
5. After seeing Lindsay Soto in person, the team of 18,000 goes home and releases their own team of 18,000.
4. A debate between Lindsay and Eddie Olczyk on who’s hair is prettier.
3. Chris Simpson, fearing her imminent replacement by a younger, prettier woman, storms in and starts a catfight that will likely be much more interesting than anything going on in an early season Chicago-Minnesota game. Complete with Adam Burish using his recent day job to stop the madness.
2. Patrick Kane’s long-awaited initiation into manhood.
1. More erections in American living rooms than when Bob Harwood is reporting.
Good Luck, Lindsay, you certainly have our attention tonight.